Friday, April 18, 2014

upcoming workshop

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll be teaching a felting workshop.  This will be a beginner class focusing on the basics of "painting" with wool and felting needles.  It should be fun.  It will be held in Brainerd, MN so if any of you locals would like to come out, email me and I'll reserve a spot for you.  The cost is only $15 and covers all materials costs to make a small "painting".

If you'd like to be on my email list for all workshops and events, email me at lilfishstudios@gmail.com 

Have a great Friday, everyone!


3 comments:

Ariadne said...

What a great chance for the locals!And with only 15 dollars I mean this is an amazing chance! I wish you could make a video to teach us international followers too.AriadnefromGreece!

Unknown said...

I wish there was a way to take a class from you with out being there-maybe a video or something? Mn is to far to go from Maine! Those who can attend are so lucky! Have a great time teaching!

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa that is to funny that Ariadne and I both had the same idea!!! I bet you would be able to sell videos of your classes-I would certainly buy them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails