Monday, March 03, 2014

blooming brooches all done

All done!  10 wet-felted wool flower brooches completed.  I'll be submitting these to the committee at The Crossing Arts Alliance where I work to see if they'd be a good fit for the Sales and Gift gallery.  It would be fun to have some of my work in there.


This one has a clay bead center made by my talented friend Haddie.


Speaking of my work...I started a Pinterest page for The Crossing and need more artsy souls to follow.  If you're a pinner, let me know either by following me over there or by leaving me a comment here with your profile.  I'd love to connect with you there.

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Ariadne said...

Wouldn't they put your amazing stones?They should!AriadnefromGreece!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Ariadne, yes, they have asked for my stones but it might be a harder proposition to find people in my small town that understand my stone work the way my online friends do. You've all been so kind to me that I hesitate to share. :)

Rebecca said...

Thanks for asking about fellow Pinterest users. I'm on Pinterest and have my artwork featured (using industrial felt) and would love to be followed back. http://www.pinterest.com/rhowdeshell/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails