Thursday, January 26, 2012

shoot


You might have noticed from yesterday's post that the bagels are back.  That muse of mine really likes the carbs.  She did work on some projects yesterday too, so I'm not going to be too hard on her.

I had a chuckle at my friend Lynn's comment on my "wordless" Wednesday post: 

"If it's a Wordless Wednesday, does that mean if I ask you a question, you make the 'pick a lock' finger twisty motion thing on your lips? Can I guess stuff like 20 Questions? If you make a sound like 'grrrrr', does that count?"

Then my friend Joanie asked if I use a bread machine or make bread the old fashioned way, and that got me thinking.  Do you have a question you want to ask me?  If so, go ahead and shoot.  I'll answer them in tomorrow's post.

I'll reserve the right to make the finger twisty motion thing on my lips though, just in case.

Oh, and Joanie...'Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day'... fab.  Makes everyday bread doable for me.  No bread machine here.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HI, Lisa - I am glad for the recommendation on the bread book, which I can d=check out from our library. I am a bread-lover/bread-baker, too. Loved the bagel pic yesterday. -sus

Marilyn said...

if we can shoot the arrow through the hole in said bagel...will you bake us a batch a week? I thought they were donuts when I saw the photo...but bagels are better...'specially buttered!!

joanie said...

Hmmm, think I'm repeating myself. I've asked you this before. I didn't think you use a bread maker. You're a roll your sleeves up kind of girl.
I don't use one either, there's nothing like the feel of rising dough, except baby cheeks :)
Thanks for the book tip, I'll look it up.
PS, Love the pretty arrow!

Jenny Bartoy said...

Hi Lisa, I don't have a question right this minute, but I wanted to let you know you've inspired me to open the floor to our readers on our blog as well. Thanks for the lovely idea! :)

Glo said...

I want to know how you became an artist. Are you self-educated, did you have technical training...?

Thank you!

Tumus said...

This might be a "picklock" question but what exactly DOES your husband do? I've been a little curious about the man who married the woman who can bake, corral children and use a band saw all while blogging on an insanely regular basis.

- Have you always lived in MN?

- You always seem to be coming up with cool ideas, does it ever exhaust you? Some people say it's "natural" but honestly not even the most artsy artist can do it 24/7/365 imo.

- Aside from chickens have you ever killed anything else for it's meat? Like a cow, pig, deer, moose, giant fish of doom...etc. etc.

Margie Oomen said...

when are you coming to visit?

lynn bowes said...

Do these jeans make my butt look big?

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

when on earth will we meet up ?
oxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails