Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful


I am thankful for my family who loves me.

I am thankful for my healthy, bright, and challenging children.

I am thankful to live amongst the trees under strong safe walls.

I am thankful for capable hands and a curious head.

I am thankful for the gift of friendship.

I am thankful for each of you that stop in here to read, for sharing your thoughts and your world with me, and for making me feel understood, connected, and not quite so alone out here in the woods.

Thank you, each and every day.

6 comments:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

and I am so thankful for having you in my life, sweet girl. Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours ♥
oxoxo

Karen Larko said...

I'm thankful for you to Lisa. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Hugs :)

KarenB said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa! You have a lot to be thankful for. I love your birch leaves. Have a wonderful day with your family.

mandinette said...

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for your blog so nice, .... i speak just a little englsh, sorry ♥

joanie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family Lisa. This is one of the days each year I miss home, Thanksgiving is a wonderful celebration.
Thank you, for all you share and for your kindness.
Jx

Sharon said...

I am thankful for your blog! Happy thanksgiving, Lisa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails