Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's A Wrap


A quick thank you to everyone who stopped by my shop update yesterday.  It was a success and I sincerely thank you!

I'll be busy boxing up orders today (and maybe tomorrow) but this weekend I'll be heading to Minneapolis to spend some of that hard-earned loot at No Coast Craft-o-Rama, a super fantastic indie craft show at the Midtown Global Market.  I was lucky enough to be a vendor at this show a few years ago and loved it so much I wanted to move in.  Seriously.  Not only will there be amazing handmade goods but good food and maybe music too.

Sometime this week I'm going to try to have a tutorial up for you all to try also so get your birch bark and sturdy sewing needles ready. 

Thanks again, everyone.  Happy Tuesday.

6 comments:

Regina Moore said...

Woo-Hoo! I snagged a brooch this morning!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

mayaluna said...

birch bark tutorial! holding my breath.

Anonymous said...

too bad, I was lurking around your shop the whole yesterday... I sleep when you are awake and things were gone, but I am happy for you! :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I'm so glad your shop update was such a success. You're such an inspiration, Lisa :)

Can't wait for your report from that craft show, it sounds so cool.

Laura said...

Hope you have a great time spending your loot - you deserve it! Craft-O-Rama sounds awesome. :)

Jill Marie said...

I saw this on the Free People blog! I love it! And I love your blog:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails